Re: let me be bold...
...and I'm only guessing but I was wondering if the club can stay in a firm financial footing on say a budget of 2k a week? or is it more than that? I remember Tamplin saying that the 'ricay budget is 25k for this season just ended but will be reduced to 10k for their first season in NLS. Judging by that amount in a higher league which Tamplin said is self sustainable then Hendon I'm guessing will survive on a fifth of that. Gonna need 300 gates at every home game no doubt...oh and an epic cup run.
Next article in this thread: Re: let me be bold... by John Rogers14/5 11:26Mon May 14 11:26:54 2018
- The "12th Man" Fund by Simon8/5 22:46Tue May 8 22:46:02 2018view thread
- Re: £11 to get in... by PF12/5 19:50Sat May 12 19:50:47 2018
- Re: ... £11 it is by PF21/5 11:00Mon May 21 11:00:45 2018
- Re: £11 to get in... by Warwickshire Dons12/5 20:11Sat May 12 20:11:05 2018
- Re: £11 to get in... by ChrisHFC13/5 15:00Sun May 13 15:00:34 2018
- Re: let me be bold... by PF14/5 11:06Mon May 14 11:06:58 2018
- Re: let me be bold... by John Rogers14/5 11:26Mon May 14 11:26:54 2018
- One Less Fiver by Jeff Hill12/5 21:07Sat May 12 21:07:10 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by geemickey14/5 19:05Mon May 14 19:05:03 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by Hendon5913/5 06:53Sun May 13 06:53:23 2018
- Re: One Less Fiver by Rabster12/5 22:04Sat May 12 22:04:53 2018