Re: Possibly for the best.
As for the occasion. What a sight. Congratulations to Dulwich - long overdue. No sour grapes, I can't help thinking there have been better Dulwich elevens. Impressed with the number 9. Their Gaffer has a DNA in place with a succession of replacements. They have strong physical presence and dynamic ability. Its a powerful concoction. Understandably we found it difficult to manoeuver the ball. The roaming player on the edge of the box and maybe the inclusion of Big Dave were reflective points. They were physically too strong.
As for our season, the belief in camp and the physical stamina were stand-out positives. There's no denying on the backdrop of the previous campaign the transformation defies belief.
The overall momentum since moving to our new home continues to propel us forward. With about eight weeks until the friendlies start there's hardly time to catch a breath.
Thank you for all your efforts, the directors, management, team and those of whom make it all happen.
Our day will come.
Next article in this thread: Re: Possibly for the best. by Deadman8/5/2018 15:57Tue May 8 15:57:01 2018
- Congratulations on great season by Mike Cox7/5/2018 17:57Mon May 7 17:57:09 2018view thread
- Re: Congratulations on great season by PF7/5/2018 19:32Mon May 7 19:32:10 2018
- Re: Congratulations on great season by ChrisHFC7/5/2018 23:17Mon May 7 23:17:02 2018
- Re: Congratulations on great season by Mike Cox8/5/2018 17:14Tue May 8 17:14:44 2018
- Possibly for the best. by Morgs7/5/2018 23:35Mon May 7 23:35:14 2018
- Re: Possibly for the best. by Deadman8/5/2018 08:15Tue May 8 08:15:24 2018
- Re: Possibly for the best. by John Rogers8/5/2018 12:02Tue May 8 12:02:55 2018
- Re: Possibly for the best. by David B8/5/2018 12:56Tue May 8 12:56:54 2018
- Re: Possibly for the best. by rwakeley8/5/2018 16:00Tue May 8 16:00:04 2018
- Re: Possibly for the best. by Deadman8/5/2018 15:57Tue May 8 15:57:01 2018
- Re: Possibly for the best. by rwakeley8/5/2018 17:05Tue May 8 17:05:28 2018
- Ye Olde League matter prediction map by WillesdenGreen8/5/2018 19:57Tue May 8 19:57:18 2018
- Where will we be in 2018–19? by David B8/5/2018 17:49Tue May 8 17:49:42 2018