Re: Last Night
Last nights attendance and atmosphere did not come as a huge shock as we had planned for somewhere between 600 and 800 depending on a number of factors.
The huge effort that has gone on behind the scenes came to fruition with the large youth turnout and the good contingent from UCFB. Expect these again on Monday.
Winning is infectious and the momentum that Gary and his young squad have going into the playoff final counts for a lot. The whole squad believe and are playing with freedom that shows confidence without fear.
Gary and the squad believe they will be promoted and I am expecting it. It is the level we should be at to maintain our viable sustainable community club. It shows our intent and ambition but we have total respect for our opponents Dulwich who we have the highest regard.
The club has come along way in four years and the excellent Hendon family is growing with a new generation of young enthusiastic supporters. This will be the life blood going forwards and help the club grow organically without the boom and bust.
So many people have given blood, sweat and tears to get the club where it is and one final push could see us achieve a stunning outcome on limited resources
Next article in this thread: Re: Last Night by SteveHFC5/5 07:52Sat May 5 07:52:25 2018
- Last Night by John Rogers4/5 08:41Fri May 4 08:41:00 2018view thread
- Re: Last Night by PF4/5 10:18Fri May 4 10:18:49 2018
- Re: Last Night by Hendon594/5 10:49Fri May 4 10:49:38 2018
- Re: Last Night by Adrian Warren4/5 13:30Fri May 4 13:30:42 2018
- Re: Last Night by ChrisHFC4/5 15:22Fri May 4 15:22:27 2018
- Re: Last Night by dw5/5 11:43Sat May 5 11:43:51 2018
- Re: Last Night by Adrian Warren5/5 02:15Sat May 5 02:15:43 2018
- Re: Last Night by Mike Cox4/5 16:12Fri May 4 16:12:56 2018
- Re: Last Night by rwakeley4/5 16:45Fri May 4 16:45:32 2018
- Re: Last Night by StAlbansDon4/5 19:39Fri May 4 19:39:58 2018
- Re: Last Night by SteveHFC5/5 07:52Sat May 5 07:52:25 2018