Re: Last Night
That was an epic night. I haven't been to many home games this year but had to venture out for this one. I don't quite believe Folkestone knew what hit them once the fab four got going. Special mention for our defence and mid field. They were the real heroes of the night. They held firm like immovable rocks in front of the keeper. The game was taken away from them in 2 minutes before HT. With 2 magic goals.
Before that Folkestone were starting to play a bit and looking fairly dangerous but those goals floored them. We could have added to the goals in the second half with numerous breaks but it was more or less a forgone conclusion.
Now we have to finish the job. I know many will say it's an amazing season whatever happens but in our heart of hearts everyone knows that not going up now will be very hard to take. COYG!!
Here's a pic of the home end at the end.
Next article in this thread: Re: Last Night by Hendon594/5/2018 10:49Fri May 4 10:49:38 2018
- Last Night by John Rogers4/5/2018 08:41Fri May 4 08:41:00 2018view thread
- Re: Last Night by PF4/5/2018 10:18Fri May 4 10:18:49 2018
- Re: Last Night by Hendon594/5/2018 10:49Fri May 4 10:49:38 2018
- Re: Last Night by Adrian Warren4/5/2018 13:30Fri May 4 13:30:42 2018
- Re: Last Night by ChrisHFC4/5/2018 15:22Fri May 4 15:22:27 2018
- Re: Last Night by dw5/5/2018 11:43Sat May 5 11:43:51 2018
- Re: Last Night by Adrian Warren5/5/2018 02:15Sat May 5 02:15:43 2018
- Re: Last Night by Mike Cox4/5/2018 16:12Fri May 4 16:12:56 2018
- Re: Last Night by rwakeley4/5/2018 16:45Fri May 4 16:45:32 2018
- Re: Last Night by StAlbansDon4/5/2018 19:39Fri May 4 19:39:58 2018
- Re: Last Night by SteveHFC5/5/2018 07:52Sat May 5 07:52:25 2018