Re: Directions for Thursday
Lovelock, kicks the ball forward, flick on by Big Dave, there's people on the pitch, they think it's all over, Niko hat-rick - you know the rest.
Some predictive analysis. Start of March, I printed out FWP's predictions. Their final standings were:-
Billers 111, Dulwich 94, Margate 86, Invicta 85, Hendon 83, Staines 80, Tanners 75, Leiston 74.
I split my analysis into 2 separate leagues. In-house top flight 9 clubs (inc Wingate). 24 matches played FWP predicted the outcome of 8 for a 33% success rate. The second table I compiled included all games, 90 games and here's a surprise, yes FWP successfully predicted the outcome of, you guessed it 33%
I've gone shopping this morning, wandering around Morrisons, trying to get my head around that. I think I have!
Also, predictions stuff, for what it's worth, the chap over at NLM Forum has just updated his league projections and stuck us back in the Bostik Prem leaving Harrow in the Southern. The geographical point being presumably around Willesden!
I'm done with predictive analytics.
Some event tomorrow? - Good luck lads - We're proud of you all!
- Directions for Thursday by Folkestone fan2/5 07:46Wed May 2 07:46:22 2018view thread
- Re: Directions for Thursday by Hendon592/5 08:54Wed May 2 08:54:10 2018
- Re: Directions for Thursday by Don of Caddington2/5 19:45Wed May 2 19:45:19 2018
- Re: Directions for Thursday by embee2/5 10:49Wed May 2 10:49:21 2018
- Re: Directions for Thursday by rwakeley2/5 12:31Wed May 2 12:31:07 2018