Re: Playoff permutations
According to Football web pages Hendon will lose both games and still finish in the play offs. Which gives us a bit of confidence does it not? I know you have to take everything that site predicts with a monster pinch of salt but we're in a good position. From the previous 2 games I've seen against Leatherhead, I'd say they are a real bogey side. They slaughtered us each time. We might need a point at Leiston and that will be nervy to say the least.
I hope the play off is against Dulwich. I think we can beat them. Folkestone looks tougher to me. Lesiton will be the easiest if it's them. Pray God it's not Leatherhead again as we'll have no chance haha! There I am getting ahead of myself again...just get the point lads...
Next article in this thread: Re: Playoff permutations by embee22/4/2018 18:11Sun Apr 22 18:11:58 2018
- Playoff permutations by embee21/4/2018 20:42Sat Apr 21 20:42:08 2018view thread
- Re: Well done lads... by PF25/4/2018 21:56Wed Apr 25 21:56:19 2018
- Re: Well done lads... by SteveHFC25/4/2018 22:22Wed Apr 25 22:22:39 2018
- Re: Well done lads... by embee25/4/2018 22:54Wed Apr 25 22:54:34 2018
- Re: Playoff permutations by PF25/4/2018 15:30Wed Apr 25 15:30:32 2018
- Re: Playoff permutations by embee22/4/2018 18:11Sun Apr 22 18:11:58 2018
- Phenomenal Season by Morgs25/4/2018 23:36Wed Apr 25 23:36:43 2018
- Re: Phenomenal Season by embee28/4/2018 17:33Sat Apr 28 17:33:38 2018