Re: Playoff permutations
I'd respectfully question David's analysis in one unlikely scenario only.
What happens if we lose to Leatherhead midweek say by 3 goals, and Leiston put 5 past Needham Market without reply.
We then go to their place behind them on goal difference.
If Leatherhead then win at Tonbridge, a draw at Leiston is no longer quite good enough for us. However barring this disaster a point is most probably enough.
Next article in this thread: Phenomenal Season by Morgs25/4/2018 23:36Wed Apr 25 23:36:43 2018
- Playoff permutations by embee21/4/2018 20:42Sat Apr 21 20:42:08 2018view thread
- Re: Well done lads... by PF25/4/2018 21:56Wed Apr 25 21:56:19 2018
- Re: Well done lads... by SteveHFC25/4/2018 22:22Wed Apr 25 22:22:39 2018
- Re: Well done lads... by embee25/4/2018 22:54Wed Apr 25 22:54:34 2018
- Re: Playoff permutations by PF25/4/2018 15:30Wed Apr 25 15:30:32 2018
- Re: Playoff permutations by embee22/4/2018 18:11Sun Apr 22 18:11:58 2018
- Phenomenal Season by Morgs25/4/2018 23:36Wed Apr 25 23:36:43 2018
- Re: Phenomenal Season by embee28/4/2018 17:33Sat Apr 28 17:33:38 2018