Re: Doing it the hard way
I know some saw Wingate as two dropped points - I thought today equally if not more so, despite our obvious impediments. I thought the K's were pretty poor, offered little resistance and hardly posed a threat. Benefit of hindsight and all that, I do think Gary now has some decisions to make - and actually given the fact we our next game is not league related may well prove a blessing.
I want to win the cup period, but let's not kid ourselves both teams priorities lie elsewhere and Staines play again Thursday. I do think Tuesday offers the Gaffer a chance to look at things. I believe he may have a possible conundrum between fresh legs and preferred candidates. The possible re-introduction of Murphs. Maybe Corcs and Keagan due a run out? We've missed these lads attributes. The spot-light is placed on the midfield.
We lack impetus and the games are taking its toll. It's also possible we may yet another clash with Staines in the future.
I maintain Tuesday night becomes more significant for us than may have been envisaged. I think it's an opportunity for the lads to regain some cohesion.
Keep at it lads.
Next article in this thread: Re: Doing it the hard way by SteveHFC15/4/2018 13:17Sun Apr 15 13:17:50 2018
- Doing it the hard way by Mike Cox14/4/2018 16:01Sat Apr 14 16:01:23 2018view thread
- Re: Doing it the hard way by Mike Cox14/4/2018 17:03Sat Apr 14 17:03:39 2018
- Re: Doing it the hard way by Hendonboy14/4/2018 17:53Sat Apr 14 17:53:08 2018
- Re: Doing it the hard way by rwakeley14/4/2018 23:43Sat Apr 14 23:43:24 2018
- Re: Doing it the hard way by SteveHFC15/4/2018 13:17Sun Apr 15 13:17:50 2018