Re Good Grief
What a season it is turning out to be, I think the side we have at present is even more exciting than the one that made the play offs a couple of years ago, they have when one considers the average age an attitude of never giving up and all showing great pride in wearing the Hendon shirt, lets hope they make the play offs they definitely deserve it and I hope they stay with us for next season, I at present cannot get to games as recently I had a pacemaker fitted and cannot drive at present, but I still follow every game on twitter. So good luck in the remaining games and every player deserves the success they have achieved. Come on you Greens.
Next article in this thread: Re: Re Good Grief by Mike Cox9/4/2018 14:15Mon Apr 9 14:15:37 2018
- Re Good Grief by lesskinner8/4/2018 17:24Sun Apr 8 17:24:58 2018view thread
- Re: Re Good Grief by Mike Cox9/4/2018 14:15Mon Apr 9 14:15:37 2018
- Re: Re Good Grief by David B9/4/2018 16:01Mon Apr 9 16:01:00 2018
- Re: Re Good Grief by Mike Cox10/4/2018 14:46Tue Apr 10 14:46:49 2018
- Re: Re Good Grief by David B10/4/2018 16:29Tue Apr 10 16:29:13 2018