Re: Euston in an hour
Another contingency plan.
My bad, bought a cheapo ticket two months ago unaware of the planned works. Train departs at 6.13pm so close.
The 263 apparently goes from High Road down to Highbury & Islington then 5 mins on the Underground. Will do a dummy run on the way up to locate the bus stops!
The replacement bus alternatives involves several changes in dense traffic. You need some breaks - literally.
- Thoughts after Met Police win by SteveHFC31/3/2018 22:00Sat Mar 31 22:00:15 2018view thread
- Re: Thoughts after Met Police win by embee31/3/2018 22:37Sat Mar 31 22:37:45 2018
- Witamy na Pokladzie! by rwakeley1/4/2018 09:27Sun Apr 1 09:27:07 2018
- Euston in an hour by Jeff Hill1/4/2018 12:50Sun Apr 1 12:50:16 2018
- Re: Euston in an hour by rwakeley1/4/2018 13:32Sun Apr 1 13:32:52 2018