Euston in an hour
As I suggested yesterday, with no Northern Line, the Piccadilly Line might give you a chance. Only 18 minutes from Bounds Green to Euston. You'd need to get a 221 bus from North Finchley (about 10 minute walk from Summers Lane) to Bounds Green.
It might be worthwhile trying that route on your way there.
Have a look and see if it's viable.
Next article in this thread: Re: Euston in an hour by rwakeley1/4 13:32Sun Apr 1 13:32:52 2018
- Thoughts after Met Police win by SteveHFC31/3 22:00Sat Mar 31 22:00:15 2018view thread
- Re: Thoughts after Met Police win by embee31/3 22:37Sat Mar 31 22:37:45 2018
- Witamy na Pokladzie! by rwakeley1/4 09:27Sun Apr 1 09:27:07 2018
- Euston in an hour by Jeff Hill1/4 12:50Sun Apr 1 12:50:16 2018
- Re: Euston in an hour by rwakeley1/4 13:32Sun Apr 1 13:32:52 2018