This has to be one of the most competitive play-off contests. I can't recall a race where-by so many of the teams clash. I reckon there's around 70 points up for grabs. It's going to be a challenge. Top 9 in-house league.
Folkestone (Home) Margate, Leiston, Dulwich (Away) Staines, Billericay
Staines (Home) Hendon, Leiston, Folkestone, Margate (Away) Billers, Leatherhead
Leiston (Home) Margate, Hendon, Wingate (Away) Staines, Folkestone, Leatherhead
Hendon (Home) Margate, Billers (Away) Leatherhead, Staines, W&F, Leiston
Margate (Home) Billericay (Away) Leiston, Folkestone, Staines, Dulwich
Tanners (Home) Hendon, Billers, Staines, Dulwich & Leiston - None Away
Wingate (Home) Dulwich, Billers, Hendon (Away) Folkestone, Leiston, Billers
My take:- Dulwich & Margate one foot in the play-offs - Dulwich without a win in 6 & have 8 left away - their's to lose. Hendon & Staines, shadow-boxing either or both. Wingate & Leiston, similar did-position, outsiders, but still clearly in the mix. Leatherhead, massive fixture benefits. FWP have us dropping points in the next 2 weeks - Folkestone have it tough. Meaningless to some degree - but equally compelling. Think clean sheets!
What a game next week is. Well done for the effort yesterday lads.
Next article in this thread: Re: March Madness! by Mike Cox25/2 15:01Sun Feb 25 15:01:54 2018
- March Madness! by rwakeley25/2 12:32Sun Feb 25 12:32:58 2018view thread
- Re: March Madness! by Mike Cox25/2 15:01Sun Feb 25 15:01:54 2018
- Re: March Madness! by SteveHFC25/2 15:28Sun Feb 25 15:28:56 2018
- Re: March Madness! by richhend25/2 18:28Sun Feb 25 18:28:05 2018
- Re: March Madness! by Claremont Man26/2 14:34Mon Feb 26 14:34:22 2018