Re: Hendon v Bath
Last time was the 2002/03 season when we went to Wakefield & Emley on a wintery Saturday and drew - but lost the replay at Claremont Road.
I was so impressed with the way we didn't let our heads drop after the equaliser as may so easily have happened. I also thought our game management after we regained the lead was excellent, something that has perhaps let us down a little over the last month or two when we've conceded late equalisers. A real team performance that we can be proud of.
Roll on the draw on Monday afternoon.
Next article in this thread: Re: Hendon v Bath by Paulinbushey16/12/2017 21:07Sat Dec 16 21:07:34 2017
- Hendon v Bath by johnnybaker16/12/2017 20:33Sat Dec 16 20:33:16 2017view thread
- Re: Hendon v Bath by Paulinbushey17/12/2017 01:34Sun Dec 17 01:34:35 2017
- Re: Hendon v Bath by dw17/12/2017 00:20Sun Dec 17 00:20:33 2017
- Re: Hendon v Bath by SteveHFC16/12/2017 21:17Sat Dec 16 21:17:04 2017
- Re: Hendon v Bath by Paulinbushey16/12/2017 21:07Sat Dec 16 21:07:34 2017
- Re: Hendon v Bath by rwakeley17/12/2017 00:48Sun Dec 17 00:48:54 2017
- Re: Hendon v Bath by John Rogers18/12/2017 09:52Mon Dec 18 09:52:01 2017
- Re: Hendon v Bath by ChrisHFC17/12/2017 09:48Sun Dec 17 09:48:25 2017