Re: Today - ish
For a bit of context on Saturday, Slough had only lost 1 of their previous 16 matches - a league cup tie. They've scored a mountain of goals and are in the 2nd round proper of the FA Cup.
Getting a draw was a heck of an effort at the weekend - I thought generally speaking the two sides were pretty well matched.
In terms of Conference South opposition, I don't recall us beating anyone competitively - we have beaten Oxford City (then Conference North) a few years ago in the Trophy and Corby Town (also then Conference North) in the FA Cup too.
Nothing to lose, nothing to fear tomorrow or in the next round if we are successful.
Next article in this thread: Re: Today - ish by David B27/11 15:20Mon Nov 27 15:20:51 2017
- Today - ish by rwakeley26/11 00:26Sun Nov 26 00:26:39 2017view thread
- Re: Today - ish by rwakeley27/11 13:31Mon Nov 27 13:31:45 2017
- Re: Today - ish by John Rogers27/11 14:42Mon Nov 27 14:42:18 2017
- Re: Today - ish by David B27/11 15:20Mon Nov 27 15:20:51 2017
- Re: Today - ish by Mike Cox27/11 16:43Mon Nov 27 16:43:01 2017