would agree with whats been said in above posts if the game lasted 45 mins in the first half Zac Daniel and Ashley were virtually unplayable.In the second half they(and the team as a whole)were nowhere near as good.The result of that meant the defence resorted to playing hoof it as far up the pitch as possible.We had no real out ball and got deeper and deeper and resulted in Dulwich gaining a foothold in a game they shouldn't have been in.Pressure led to soft penalty(definitely ball hitting Daves hand) and then a soft corner not cleared properly and what probably been a second penalty conceded by Arthur rendered meaningless as Dulwich scored anyway.Draw felt like a defeat.On to Saturday and another tough one against Slough.
- Tonight by dw22/11 00:13Wed Nov 22 00:13:27 2017view thread
- Re: Tonight by John Rogers22/11 09:23Wed Nov 22 09:23:33 2017
- Re: Tonight by SteveHFC22/11 10:09Wed Nov 22 10:09:49 2017
- Re: Tonight-ish by rwakeley22/11 17:32Wed Nov 22 17:32:39 2017
- Re: Tonight-ish by dw22/11 23:31Wed Nov 22 23:31:52 2017
- Re: Tonight-ish by Rainham don22/11 23:46Wed Nov 22 23:46:34 2017