Re: I am extremely disappointed....
Firstly, for Steve, let's hope the lads progress another round for you.
I've just spent some a while looking at this crew. Uncanny similarities, the club, new grounds, artificial playing surfaces, the young managers into the hot seat following playing careers cut early. Like ourselves, they look to have a very good manager. They've done well on higher gates and are experiencing in the FA Cup what I personally believe is not a pipe dream for ourselves. They are dynamic, good signings, players aged around the mid-twenties already established, a mix of youth and experience.
I don't really care who we get. On our day, if we fire, we can frighten anybody. It's a taste of what the run of the mill day at SJP could become.
We have everything to gain - I have had a slight problem of late, due to the perceived standard of opposition. Slough, again of late, demolished sides, without possibly being fully stretched.
The one question I've had all season. How good is this side? This may shed some light on it.
Small matters of Burgess act 2 and Dulwich first, (and Grays)!
Enjoy these times.
Next article in this thread: Re: I am extremely disappointed.... by John Rogers13/11 18:29Mon Nov 13 18:29:40 2017
- Tough Trophy draw by Mike Cox13/11 13:06Mon Nov 13 13:06:30 2017view thread
- I am extremely disappointed.... by SteveHFC13/11 17:58Mon Nov 13 17:58:32 2017
- Re: I am extremely disappointed.... by rwakeley13/11 18:14Mon Nov 13 18:14:26 2017
- Re: I am extremely disappointed.... by John Rogers13/11 18:29Mon Nov 13 18:29:40 2017
- Re: I am extremely disappointed.... by Morgs14/11 01:34Tue Nov 14 01:34:06 2017
- Slough.... by Deadman14/11 10:08Tue Nov 14 10:08:57 2017
- Re: Slough.... by Pink Panther14/11 11:36Tue Nov 14 11:36:37 2017