Re: Burgess Hill
No problem with the Edgware scenario - it was you I particularly had in mind when I wrote the initial news item this afternoon. At least we now know it's on the Saturday (which does mean that I'll miss it as I'll be in rehearsals that afternoon).
Also pleased with the draw - other than we've got another programme to produce - but on the field I agree it gives us a good chance to progress into the next round where the Conference North & South clubs join in (draw is still regionalised).
Next article in this thread: Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by rwakeley12/11 01:27Sun Nov 12 01:27:10 2017
- Hendon v Kings Langley by johnnybaker29/10 18:08Sun Oct 29 18:08:46 2017view thread
- Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by SteveHFC29/10 18:24Sun Oct 29 18:24:30 2017
- Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by rwakeley29/10 19:45Sun Oct 29 19:45:57 2017
- FA Trophy impact by rwakeley29/10 23:30Sun Oct 29 23:30:39 2017
- Burgess Hill by rwakeley30/10 13:33Mon Oct 30 13:33:27 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill by SteveHFC30/10 18:12Mon Oct 30 18:12:22 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by rwakeley12/11 01:27Sun Nov 12 01:27:10 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by David B12/11 13:42Sun Nov 12 13:42:31 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill by johnnybaker13/11 09:41Mon Nov 13 09:41:46 2017
- Shock news from the FA – Hendon have a home draw by David B13/11 12:39Mon Nov 13 12:39:15 2017
- Re: Shock news from the FA – Hendon have a home dr… by rwakeley13/11 13:04Mon Nov 13 13:04:20 2017