FA Trophy impact
Just been looking at our Trophy record. Obvious conclusions run deeply enshrined. Something beyond fans initial perceptions does appear to be apparent. We've had 2 moderately successful runs in the past 5 years or so, 2013/14 and 2014/15. Other than that it's been rather ugly. Both those season's where we've remained in the competition, the periods surrounding our involvement have been strong periods of sustained league form. Hence any perception that a run in the Trophy has a detrimental impact is not evident. Years surrounding an early exit correlate to in-different league form.
Results wise, a good solid season has resulted in consistent momentum throughout.
As a footnote, you have to go all the way back to 2003/04 for a replay!
Next article in this thread: Burgess Hill by rwakeley30/10/2017 13:33Mon Oct 30 13:33:27 2017
- Hendon v Kings Langley by johnnybaker29/10/2017 18:08Sun Oct 29 18:08:46 2017view thread
- Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by SteveHFC29/10/2017 18:24Sun Oct 29 18:24:30 2017
- Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by rwakeley29/10/2017 19:45Sun Oct 29 19:45:57 2017
- FA Trophy impact by rwakeley29/10/2017 23:30Sun Oct 29 23:30:39 2017
- Burgess Hill by rwakeley30/10/2017 13:33Mon Oct 30 13:33:27 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill by SteveHFC30/10/2017 18:12Mon Oct 30 18:12:22 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by rwakeley12/11/2017 01:27Sun Nov 12 01:27:10 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by David B12/11/2017 13:42Sun Nov 12 13:42:31 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill by johnnybaker13/11/2017 09:41Mon Nov 13 09:41:46 2017
- Shock news from the FA – Hendon have a home draw by David B13/11/2017 12:39Mon Nov 13 12:39:15 2017
- Re: Shock news from the FA – Hendon have a home dr… by rwakeley13/11/2017 13:04Mon Nov 13 13:04:20 2017