Re: Hendon v Kings Langley
Noooooooooooooo. Not another home game. Please! Could do without yet another programme to do!
On a serious note - our home form is excellent, so yes, I would agree a home tie would be great. Can't really add much more to what johnnybaker said - job was done in the first half, second half was just a case of ensuring nothing silly happened and no more injuries were picked up. One mention however for Zak Joseph, who I thought played very unselfishly when setting up Niko and Dave for their goals.
No game Tuesday is probably a good thing to give Mark a chance to get the walking wounded fit.
Next article in this thread: Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by rwakeley29/10 19:45Sun Oct 29 19:45:57 2017
- Hendon v Kings Langley by johnnybaker29/10 18:08Sun Oct 29 18:08:46 2017view thread
- Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by SteveHFC29/10 18:24Sun Oct 29 18:24:30 2017
- Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by rwakeley29/10 19:45Sun Oct 29 19:45:57 2017
- FA Trophy impact by rwakeley29/10 23:30Sun Oct 29 23:30:39 2017
- Burgess Hill by rwakeley30/10 13:33Mon Oct 30 13:33:27 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill by SteveHFC30/10 18:12Mon Oct 30 18:12:22 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by rwakeley12/11 01:27Sun Nov 12 01:27:10 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by David B12/11 13:42Sun Nov 12 13:42:31 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill by johnnybaker13/11 09:41Mon Nov 13 09:41:46 2017
- Shock news from the FA – Hendon have a home draw by David B13/11 12:39Mon Nov 13 12:39:15 2017
- Re: Shock news from the FA – Hendon have a home dr… by rwakeley13/11 13:04Mon Nov 13 13:04:20 2017