I think sometimes we forget how young our squad is, despite their undoubted quality - I know I do. Average age of our starting line-up yesterday was 22 - with just Michael Corcoran (29) aged over 24, but they are only going to learn from days like yesterday.
No complaints about effort or attitude - just as had been the case in our other two league defeats this season. For me we just need to be a bit more clinical in front of goal, and try not to panic at the back. As Rob has implied above, we've got something to build on.
Hopefully we can put things right on Tuesday against Staines.
Next article in this thread: Re: Anfield-itis by rwakeley24/9 10:37Sun Sep 24 10:37:54 2017
- Anfield-itis by rwakeley24/9 01:17Sun Sep 24 01:17:48 2017view thread
- Re: Anfield-itis by SteveHFC24/9 09:42Sun Sep 24 09:42:05 2017
- Re: Anfield-itis by rwakeley24/9 10:37Sun Sep 24 10:37:54 2017
- Re: Anfield-itis by John Rogers24/9 18:04Sun Sep 24 18:04:51 2017
- Paying the penalty by rwakeley25/9 15:29Mon Sep 25 15:29:05 2017