Re: I think that was a very useful exercise
I really feel for the team and management. Pre-season preparations for a quality squad could hardly have been better. But who can legislate for Harlow cruelly putting Daniel Uchechi out of the game and the FA Cup, when he was clearly one of the prize close season captures?
Full marks to everyone last night. As on Saturday, we almost won it after the late equaliser again.
It's a shame that the format for the FA Cup draw was changed a couple of seasons ago, as we now have lost the certainty of meeting lower league opposition in the First Qualifying round, and therefore the good possibility of at least some prize money. With the very regionalised draw local Isthmian Premier rivals are now very likely opposition. I suspect that the main reason for the change was to give lower league clubs a greater chance of prize money.
- FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by PF2/9 19:54Sat Sep 2 19:54:07 2017view thread
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by SteveHFC2/9 21:03Sat Sep 2 21:03:26 2017
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by dw2/9 23:41Sat Sep 2 23:41:12 2017
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by rwakeley3/9 00:46Sun Sep 3 00:46:54 2017
- Re: Replay by PF5/9 15:43Tue Sep 5 15:43:32 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by PF5/9 20:39Tue Sep 5 20:39:10 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by SteveHFC5/9 23:41Tue Sep 5 23:41:04 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by PF6/9 10:41Wed Sep 6 10:41:24 2017
- Gutted but proud by jimsredwhiteandgreen6/9 13:46Wed Sep 6 13:46:06 2017
- Re: Gutted but proud by Mike Cox6/9 16:56Wed Sep 6 16:56:04 2017
- Re: Gutted but proud by Hendonboy6/9 16:56Wed Sep 6 16:56:01 2017
- I think that was a very useful exercise by rwakeley6/9 18:22Wed Sep 6 18:22:45 2017
- Re: I think that was a very useful exercise by dw7/9 00:33Thu Sep 7 00:33:50 2017