Re: 2 zip at the mo
First half was disappointing, never really in it. Gave away another needless free kick just outside the area in Spencer McCall range and were punished for it.
Second half we were very good and deservedly got ourselves back in the game - a good reaction to the first half.
Extra time was pretty even - difference being they scored and we didn't, although we had a couple of decent chances.
Can't fault effort overall, but Wingate are a very very tough side to break down.
Finally, please can we, once and for all, give up with the short corner routines. We have enough big players to get that ball straight into the box every time. So frustrating when we do the short corner thing and the ball never even makes it into the box. We are not going score like that!
Next article in this thread: Re: 2 zip at the mo by PF6/9/2017 10:41Wed Sep 6 10:41:24 2017
- FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by PF2/9/2017 19:54Sat Sep 2 19:54:07 2017view thread
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by SteveHFC2/9/2017 21:03Sat Sep 2 21:03:26 2017
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by dw2/9/2017 23:41Sat Sep 2 23:41:12 2017
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by rwakeley3/9/2017 00:46Sun Sep 3 00:46:54 2017
- Re: Replay by PF5/9/2017 15:43Tue Sep 5 15:43:32 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by PF5/9/2017 20:39Tue Sep 5 20:39:10 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by SteveHFC5/9/2017 23:41Tue Sep 5 23:41:04 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by PF6/9/2017 10:41Wed Sep 6 10:41:24 2017
- Gutted but proud by jimsredwhiteandgreen6/9/2017 13:46Wed Sep 6 13:46:06 2017
- Re: Gutted but proud by Mike Cox6/9/2017 16:56Wed Sep 6 16:56:04 2017
- Re: Gutted but proud by Hendonboy6/9/2017 16:56Wed Sep 6 16:56:01 2017
- I think that was a very useful exercise by rwakeley6/9/2017 18:22Wed Sep 6 18:22:45 2017
- Re: I think that was a very useful exercise by dw7/9/2017 00:33Thu Sep 7 00:33:50 2017