Re: Superb performance last night
I think almost all fans of a Green persuasion were a little shocked by that to be honest. We just never really saw that coming did we! Now we're had time to digest that performance we can bask in the glory of a fantastic all round performance. Obviously we caught Enfield completely cold and we have to be thankful for that, but that doesn't take anything away from the performance. Must admit I did fear the usual tough end when they got the pen but Tom came to the rescue yet again. he didn't have a lot to do but what more can you ask for than a penalty save.
Going forward the team was totally slick. The most notable difference being the clinical finishing from Niko. He just needs to watch the verbals and the needless bookings. He's no good getting himself suspended with ill discipline. Last year we created plenty of chances but we missed hatfuls of them in turn. This year we get a sniff and bang it's a goal! That will make us a force to be reckoned with in the Bostik no doubt. Also amazed that Uchechi was let go by BW and we managed to get him. I remember the game at BW in the cup last year. That guy looked class and I still say he's a class or two above Bostik level. He's probably a bit small for the NL and hence they let him go but he's gonna be a big hit for the Greens if he carries on like this. Everyone else was at least a 7/10. All round 8.5/10. Keep it up lads!
Next article in this thread: Re: Superb performance last night by John Rogers16/8/2017 09:01Wed Aug 16 09:01:37 2017
- Superb performance last night by johnnybaker16/8/2017 08:43Wed Aug 16 08:43:46 2017view thread
- Re: Superb performance last night by PF16/8/2017 09:31Wed Aug 16 09:31:42 2017
- Re: Superb performance last night by John Rogers16/8/2017 09:01Wed Aug 16 09:01:37 2017
- Re: Superb performance last night by David B16/8/2017 12:41Wed Aug 16 12:41:07 2017
- Re: Superb performance last night by rwakeley16/8/2017 18:42Wed Aug 16 18:42:44 2017