Re: McCann v Mckimm
I agree wholesale - I think the Gaffer's done an exceptional job. Impressive performance Saturday. Bit more clinical, we would have won. Two lad's to come back in midfield will galvanize us. The elephant in the room for me is accommodating Niko up-front, with Kezie missing out.
After a couple of in-different campaigns, it's nice to feel some genuine optimism. A couple of positive results will bring enhanced confidence. We dominated spells of the game Saturday - it's been some time since I've thought that.
One Hendon fan I spoke to with regards to Marcel considered him an 'impact' player. I think that is an excellent point. When chasing games, something different, maybe a missing component. Vital points were gained late on through substitutions and going blitzkrieg.
We owe it to ourselves to fulfil our potential - our work-rate at Tonbridge was outstanding, replicate that standard consistently and we're in business.
Next article in this thread: Re: McCann v Mckimm by dw15/8/2017 18:38Tue Aug 15 18:38:23 2017
- McCann v Mckimm by rwakeley13/8/2017 01:03Sun Aug 13 01:03:46 2017view thread
- Re: McCann v Mckimm by PF14/8/2017 15:31Mon Aug 14 15:31:35 2017
- Re: McCann v Mckimm by ChrisHFC14/8/2017 18:40Mon Aug 14 18:40:24 2017
- Re: McCann v Mckimm by David B15/8/2017 13:27Tue Aug 15 13:27:01 2017
- Re: McCann v Mckimm by John Rogers14/8/2017 16:50Mon Aug 14 16:50:21 2017
- Re: McCann v Mckimm by rwakeley14/8/2017 18:19Mon Aug 14 18:19:46 2017
- Re: McCann v Mckimm by dw15/8/2017 18:38Tue Aug 15 18:38:23 2017