ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.hendonfc.net

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: I actually don't care how we played tonight by embeeToday 09:26Today at 09:26:44view thread

Oldest article: Awards Night by HendonJohn5/5/2013 19:04Sun May 5 19:04:40 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: well done by JD 23/4 22:07Sun Apr 23 22:07:45 2017view thread

well done

By lesskinner24/4 16:07Mon Apr 24 16:07:51 2017

Views: 393

What a tremendous achievement to collect 22 points out of 30 to keep our position in the Ryman Premier, the whole squad pulled together to become a fine team, I think you could not single out any one player from the group as all contributed in their own way, the old players who stayed with us from last season to the new stars who came in they blended as a group and seemed to restore the pride back into playing for Hendon which had been missing in the early part of the season, I unfortunately could not get down on Saturday, but followed the match on the fans forum and it yet again brought many emotions, and I was delighted to see the final result. Lets hope most of the players do stay as we could have a fine season next year, but lets thank them all for a finish to the season that ten games ago no one could have ever imagined.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Thank you everyone. What a Day. What a Season! by Scarborough_Rob23/4 01:29Sun Apr 23 01:29:02 2017view thread