Re: Final Game
"Once more into the breach my friends..."
I thought we won at a canter today. Different class. Should we stay up, and I see absolutely no reason to suggest anything to the contrary, there's a clear definable under-current of something interesting. There is a nucleus. Jumping the gun I know, and I still have qualms with regards to how we set up with regards to the flanks, albeit with Casey back after a two year sabbatical, it shows that bit of quality we've lacked. His combination with Sam, (who I thought was superb again), set up the goal. It's down to movement, Sam gambled, it paid dividends. Murph's celebration showed his unquestionable commitment. Boundless drive.
The lads knew they had it in the bag. We don't need Shakespeare, Henry V or anything else. Just go and play another game.
Next article in this thread: Re: Final Game by dw17/4 23:25Mon Apr 17 23:25:19 2017
- Final Game by HendonJohn17/4 19:46Mon Apr 17 19:46:35 2017view thread
- Re: Once more unto the breach.. by PF22/4 12:05Sat Apr 22 12:05:34 2017
- Re: Final Game by jimsredwhiteandgreen22/4 08:02Sat Apr 22 08:02:40 2017
- Re: Final Game by Claremont Man22/4 13:14Sat Apr 22 13:14:03 2017
- Re: Well what a shambles by PF22/4 16:07Sat Apr 22 16:07:00 2017
- Re: Well what a shambles by embee22/4 16:13Sat Apr 22 16:13:20 2017
- Re: Final Game by HendonJohn22/4 10:14Sat Apr 22 10:14:07 2017
- Re: Final Game by Walworth Mark B21/4 22:19Fri Apr 21 22:19:52 2017
- Re: Final Game by richhend17/4 20:18Mon Apr 17 20:18:56 2017
- Re: Final Game by Mike Cox17/4 20:07Mon Apr 17 20:07:03 2017
- Re: Final Game by SteveHFC17/4 20:33Mon Apr 17 20:33:56 2017
- Re: Final Game by rwakeley17/4 22:01Mon Apr 17 22:01:31 2017
- Re: Final Game by dw17/4 23:25Mon Apr 17 23:25:19 2017
- Re: Final Game by HendonJohn21/4 21:45Fri Apr 21 21:45:58 2017