Re: Looking at the table..
I think you should look at Harrow too. Apart from our visit on Easter Monday they only have the three longest trips to east anglia still to play.
If they lose away at Leiston on Tuesday (more likely that not?) that leaves them with four losses in a row and a trip to playoff chasing Needham Market next Sat.
Lose that and our visit on Easter Monday becomes very interesting, because (if we beat Met Police) we could catch them on points and overtake them on goal difference in the same match.
They then would need to go to Lowestoft on the last day of the season and get a better result than us.
Next article in this thread: Re: Looking at the table.. by PF9/4/2017 17:56Sun Apr 9 17:56:59 2017
- Folkestone - DD Day! by PF8/4/2017 12:29Sat Apr 8 12:29:16 2017view thread
- Re: Folkestone - DD Day! by PF8/4/2017 16:06Sat Apr 8 16:06:05 2017
- Re: Get in Kezie! by PF8/4/2017 16:38Sat Apr 8 16:38:04 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by PF8/4/2017 16:44Sat Apr 8 16:44:33 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by woodsy8/4/2017 17:24Sat Apr 8 17:24:48 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by PF8/4/2017 17:48Sat Apr 8 17:48:43 2017
- We're all a bunch of bloody masochists! by rwakeley8/4/2017 17:09Sat Apr 8 17:09:57 2017
- Re: We're all a bunch of bloody masochists! by PF8/4/2017 17:28Sat Apr 8 17:28:12 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by PF9/4/2017 12:44Sun Apr 9 12:44:03 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by embee9/4/2017 15:12Sun Apr 9 15:12:13 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by PF9/4/2017 17:56Sun Apr 9 17:56:59 2017
- Re: HB nicked a point.. by PF12/4/2017 15:28Wed Apr 12 15:28:21 2017
- Great weekend by SteveHFC9/4/2017 21:58Sun Apr 9 21:58:37 2017
- Re: Great weekend by Lamb_n_flag10/4/2017 14:12Mon Apr 10 14:12:43 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by Mike Cox9/4/2017 16:32Sun Apr 9 16:32:30 2017