PF's pre-match vision that we'd "go behind in this match but with cool heads and a steely determination we can get back and possibly nick this game" was uncannily accurate.
Otherwise, I'm a bit worried for PF. Is he(*) getting the support he needs? Not sure if this should be a large bucket of cold water, a cuddle or prescription medication.
Not sure which I need either! After an afternoon following on the net.
Come on guys, we can do this!
(*) Please view as a gender-neutral expression used for convenience
Next article in this thread: Re: Marcel!!!! by PF8/4 17:48Sat Apr 8 17:48:43 2017
- Folkestone - DD Day! by PF8/4 12:29Sat Apr 8 12:29:16 2017view thread
- Re: Folkestone - DD Day! by PF8/4 16:06Sat Apr 8 16:06:05 2017
- Re: Get in Kezie! by PF8/4 16:38Sat Apr 8 16:38:04 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by PF8/4 16:44Sat Apr 8 16:44:33 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by woodsy8/4 17:24Sat Apr 8 17:24:48 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by PF8/4 17:48Sat Apr 8 17:48:43 2017
- We're all a bunch of bloody masochists! by rwakeley8/4 17:09Sat Apr 8 17:09:57 2017
- Re: We're all a bunch of bloody masochists! by PF8/4 17:28Sat Apr 8 17:28:12 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by PF9/4 12:44Sun Apr 9 12:44:03 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by embee9/4 15:12Sun Apr 9 15:12:13 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by PF9/4 17:56Sun Apr 9 17:56:59 2017
- Re: HB nicked a point.. by PF12/4 15:28Wed Apr 12 15:28:21 2017
- Great weekend by SteveHFC9/4 21:58Sun Apr 9 21:58:37 2017
- Re: Great weekend by Lamb_n_flag10/4 14:12Mon Apr 10 14:12:43 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by Mike Cox9/4 16:32Sun Apr 9 16:32:30 2017