Re: oh dear
We'll wait for the match report but to get nothing from 2-0 up is painful. I guess we should all be wary of a good run as the form this season has been unpredictable to say the least. But to go 2 up and be in dreamland for a while only to end up with jack is hard to take.
I hope we don't have a bad reaction to this massive set back though. The table looks grim but not impossible. To think 3 points and we'd have been out of the bottom 4 today.
That's a hard one to take on the chin but we have to bounce back somehow but at the moment the disappointment is massive.
Next article in this thread: Re: oh dear by Paul Butler11/3/2017 17:15Sat Mar 11 17:15:00 2017
- Leatherhead by PF11/3/2017 10:52Sat Mar 11 10:52:52 2017view thread
- Re: HT by PF11/3/2017 15:55Sat Mar 11 15:55:57 2017
- Re: HT by PF11/3/2017 16:13Sat Mar 11 16:13:47 2017
- Re: come on! by PF11/3/2017 16:29Sat Mar 11 16:29:55 2017
- Re: oh dear by PF11/3/2017 16:31Sat Mar 11 16:31:35 2017
- Re: oh dear by PF11/3/2017 17:06Sat Mar 11 17:06:12 2017
- Re: oh dear by Paul Butler11/3/2017 17:15Sat Mar 11 17:15:00 2017
- Re: oh dear by Jake HendonLoyal11/3/2017 17:24Sat Mar 11 17:24:37 2017
- Re: oh dear by Paul Butler11/3/2017 19:28Sat Mar 11 19:28:53 2017
- Re: oh dear by PF11/3/2017 20:00Sat Mar 11 20:00:18 2017
- Re: oh dear by Paul Butler11/3/2017 20:24Sat Mar 11 20:24:12 2017
- Re: oh dear by Claremont Man12/3/2017 13:45Sun Mar 12 13:45:10 2017
- Re: oh dear by David B13/3/2017 17:57Mon Mar 13 17:57:39 2017
- Re: oh dear by John Rogers13/3/2017 20:31Mon Mar 13 20:31:17 2017
- Re: oh dear by IcecapUnited14/3/2017 19:55Tue Mar 14 19:55:27 2017