Re: Admission MSC Cup
You couldn't pay me to go to the Checkatrade Trophy in it's current guise.
Agree in principle though - I don't know, but hope the club are always making overtures to the opposition to reduce prices and are being rebuffed. If they are, I can understand why they'd say nothing - I'm not a fan of the clubs at our level who go out of their way to try an embarrass others with unprofessional statements (see AFC Sudbury tweeting all kinds of stuff post our game being abandoned) and wouldn't want to see us joining them. If on the other hand the club think that full price is fair and aren't attempting to reduce prices, then just make a statement to say so and explain why so we can avoid people asking how much every single tie costs each time we come to one
A way forward (if competition rules allow) might be to make a public statement at the beginning of next season that the club's position on Mddx/London/League Cup ticket prices is that they should be lower than league prices/half price and that will be the starting position they take to any club we're drawn against. That then puts some pressure on others for that to be the default position without specifically scapegoating any club that still wants to charge full price.
Next article in this thread: Re: an idea by PF21/2/2017 14:14Tue Feb 21 14:14:12 2017
- Admission MSC Cup by PF20/2/2017 16:16Mon Feb 20 16:16:30 2017view thread
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by SteveHFC20/2/2017 17:32Mon Feb 20 17:32:23 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by PF20/2/2017 18:16Mon Feb 20 18:16:18 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by SteveHFC20/2/2017 19:09Mon Feb 20 19:09:30 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by Rainham don20/2/2017 20:00Mon Feb 20 20:00:26 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by Paul Butler21/2/2017 13:07Tue Feb 21 13:07:18 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by Hendonboy21/2/2017 14:14Tue Feb 21 14:14:44 2017
- Re: an idea by PF21/2/2017 14:14Tue Feb 21 14:14:12 2017
- Re: can I have a refund??? by PF21/2/2017 22:33Tue Feb 21 22:33:36 2017
- Re: totally flogging a dead horse here by PF23/2/2017 20:24Thu Feb 23 20:24:54 2017
- Re: totally flogging a dead horse here by Paul Butler23/2/2017 22:45Thu Feb 23 22:45:08 2017