Back from the 'wall. They were pretty shite and won with 10 men! Looks like we were quite good and again come away with nothing. Going 1 up and then 3 goals in 10 mins? Really? This season is filled with deja vu moments like this. I think either the team is just cursed or never learns from their mistakes. If someone scores a worldy there's not a whole deal you can do about it but it seems rather curious that the team has had numerous leads this season and not been able to hold that lead for barely a few minutes. Some statto type can possibly count that up but I bet it's a fair few. Turn those into say just 3 wins and the relegation battle would be looking much more possible.
It seems odd that the team can also score in spurts but then finds it difficult to score at all for a whole half on other occasions. There seems absolutely no consistency to any of the team's play. I guess having a million and one players come and go explains that dilemma. Before the game we're expecting a defeat and hoping to play well. Bu then to play very well and get nothing seems a bit gutting to say the least.
As SteveHFC says we can't give up but it looks like the bottom four as they stand are getting cut adrift. Harrow won and they've still got 5 games in hand and so did Merstham. Our only hope is a Sudbury melt down of humungous proportions. They look like the only team we can catch. Even Burgess Hill have 3 games in hand on us.
If I was a bookie I'd say it's a 33/1 shot if not more to escape relegation this year. It's worth a pound but any more and you'd be barmy!
Next article in this thread: Re: H&W by rwakeley18/2/2017 20:46Sat Feb 18 20:46:22 2017
- H&W by PF18/2/2017 11:30Sat Feb 18 11:30:37 2017view thread
- Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2/2017 20:21Sat Feb 18 20:21:30 2017
- Re: H&W by PF18/2/2017 21:07Sat Feb 18 21:07:13 2017
- Re: H&W by rwakeley18/2/2017 20:46Sat Feb 18 20:46:22 2017
- Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2/2017 21:10Sat Feb 18 21:10:33 2017
- Re: H&W by PF18/2/2017 21:38Sat Feb 18 21:38:47 2017
- Re: H&W by Deadman19/2/2017 08:26Sun Feb 19 08:26:26 2017
- Re: H&W by BryanR20/2/2017 07:35Mon Feb 20 07:35:29 2017
- Re: H&W by StAlbansDon19/2/2017 09:34Sun Feb 19 09:34:49 2017
- Re: H&W by Mike Cox19/2/2017 20:09Sun Feb 19 20:09:29 2017
- Re: H&W by StAlbansDon19/2/2017 22:08Sun Feb 19 22:08:04 2017
- Re: H&W by Mike Cox20/2/2017 17:32Mon Feb 20 17:32:07 2017