They obviously need the 3 points just as badly as we do but for different reasons. They're heading for promotion or the play offs at least so we are both desperate pretty much.
To be honest I see this as a free game for our boys. Play pressure free and see if you can scrap and battle to save a point. I know some of you green tinted glass wearing types are even entertaning the idea of going there and winning but that's gonna take a miracle of the highest order! Put down the crack pipe! :-)
If we go there and match them like v Bognor we can defo draw. I've had a pound on 2-2 at 18/1 for a giggle. I don't really fancy us but it's only a quid.
By the way my mate has a spare ticket for Millwall today so I'm being kidnapped by him to go down there. I'm a United fan but please don't grass me up! GO ON THE 'WALL AND THE GREENS AND REDS!
Next article in this thread: Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2 20:21Sat Feb 18 20:21:30 2017
- H&W by PF18/2 11:30Sat Feb 18 11:30:37 2017view thread
- Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2 20:21Sat Feb 18 20:21:30 2017
- Re: H&W by PF18/2 21:07Sat Feb 18 21:07:13 2017
- Re: H&W by rwakeley18/2 20:46Sat Feb 18 20:46:22 2017
- Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2 21:10Sat Feb 18 21:10:33 2017
- Re: H&W by PF18/2 21:38Sat Feb 18 21:38:47 2017
- Re: H&W by Deadman19/2 08:26Sun Feb 19 08:26:26 2017
- Re: H&W by BryanR20/2 07:35Mon Feb 20 07:35:29 2017
- Re: H&W by StAlbansDon19/2 09:34Sun Feb 19 09:34:49 2017
- Re: H&W by Mike Cox19/2 20:09Sun Feb 19 20:09:29 2017
- Re: H&W by StAlbansDon19/2 22:08Sun Feb 19 22:08:04 2017
- Re: H&W by Mike Cox20/2 17:32Mon Feb 20 17:32:07 2017