He clattered in to their keeper going for a cross which left the keeper unable to use his right arm. He got up but then went down again near our own box a few minutes later from a cross from them. He got up and managed to walk off but was seriously winded in his side. Probably heavily bruised ribs or possible rib fracture who knows.
Next article in this thread: Lowestoft - Casey Maclaren by David B15/2/2017 12:13Wed Feb 15 12:13:37 2017
- Lowestoft by PF11/2/2017 12:31Sat Feb 11 12:31:12 2017view thread
- Re: Lowestoft by PF11/2/2017 18:51Sat Feb 11 18:51:53 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by rwakeley12/2/2017 11:27Sun Feb 12 11:27:29 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by Rainham don15/2/2017 09:58Wed Feb 15 09:58:16 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by PF15/2/2017 10:06Wed Feb 15 10:06:59 2017
- Lowestoft - Casey Maclaren by David B15/2/2017 12:13Wed Feb 15 12:13:37 2017