Re: John Fordham.
I am John's brother and very much appreciate your enquiry. John is currently in Ealing Hospital after suffering a severe stroke last December. He is waiting transfer to a specialist unit at Clay Ponds where we very much hope he can make significant progress. He has already improved his speech and has some strength back in his left side. He has told me that he has received a card from Gary and the team and intends replying when he is able. I guess both John and the team he follows so ardently have much work to do over the next few months and hopefully he will be able to see Hendon stay up and resume supporting them next season.
Again myself and the rest of our family appreciate your support.
Next article in this thread: Re: John Fordham. by Lamb_n_flag10/2/2017 10:37Fri Feb 10 10:37:36 2017
- John Fordham. by Lamb_n_flag9/2/2017 14:40Thu Feb 9 14:40:36 2017view thread
- Re: John Fordham. by ChrisHFC9/2/2017 17:22Thu Feb 9 17:22:03 2017
- Re: John Fordham. by Lamb_n_flag9/2/2017 17:29Thu Feb 9 17:29:11 2017
- Re: John Fordham. by Bobf9/2/2017 20:06Thu Feb 9 20:06:41 2017
- Re: John Fordham. by Lamb_n_flag10/2/2017 10:37Fri Feb 10 10:37:36 2017