Great resilience by the team last tonight. Couldn't make it but I'll be there for Lowestoft. Like I said above, if we score 2 goals we can get a minimum draw which proved to be the case. Looks like the lads have fought to the end and well deserved their point.
However we must win on Saturday now. Big effort needed to build some momentum. Another draw won't be enough considering how many games we've played.
Next article in this thread: Re: Bognor by John Rogers8/2/2017 09:31Wed Feb 8 09:31:30 2017
- Bognor by PF7/2/2017 12:17Tue Feb 7 12:17:12 2017view thread
- Re: Bognor by rwakeley7/2/2017 22:07Tue Feb 7 22:07:57 2017
- Re: Bognor by ChrisHFC7/2/2017 22:28Tue Feb 7 22:28:52 2017
- Re: Bognor by PF8/2/2017 08:57Wed Feb 8 08:57:49 2017
- Re: Bognor by John Rogers8/2/2017 09:31Wed Feb 8 09:31:30 2017
- Re: Bognor by David B8/2/2017 12:42Wed Feb 8 12:42:08 2017
- Re: Bognor by Claremont Man8/2/2017 16:11Wed Feb 8 16:11:47 2017