Today's line-up was exactly the same as at Grays. Casey was serving the second of his two-match suspension, and Elliott was out with a groin strain, though a comment at Grays suggested that he might be available Saturday.
We've won 10, drawn 5 (including tonight), and only lost 3 of 18 home league matches to Bognor, last time in 1990-91. Since then we've won 6 and drawn 3, keeping 5 clean sheets, all in wins. Today's result therefore follows long term form in home league matches against them.
Well done to tonight's squad for coming back to equalise twice.
Next article in this thread: Re: Bognor by PF8/2/2017 08:57Wed Feb 8 08:57:49 2017
- Bognor by PF7/2/2017 12:17Tue Feb 7 12:17:12 2017view thread
- Re: Bognor by rwakeley7/2/2017 22:07Tue Feb 7 22:07:57 2017
- Re: Bognor by ChrisHFC7/2/2017 22:28Tue Feb 7 22:28:52 2017
- Re: Bognor by PF8/2/2017 08:57Wed Feb 8 08:57:49 2017
- Re: Bognor by John Rogers8/2/2017 09:31Wed Feb 8 09:31:30 2017
- Re: Bognor by David B8/2/2017 12:42Wed Feb 8 12:42:08 2017
- Re: Bognor by Claremont Man8/2/2017 16:11Wed Feb 8 16:11:47 2017