Sometimes hard to pass any credible comments on a game not seen. Gut reaction to be honest on line-up was slightly off kilter, asking questions with regards to Casey and Elliott's absence. Were we going to be strong enough given our home record and opposition? It's still a relatively untried line-up.
Underlying character in abundance. That's a huge positive. Win Saturday that's 7 out of 9 points.
One game at a time chaps.
Very satisfying result.
Next article in this thread: Re: Bognor by ChrisHFC7/2/2017 22:28Tue Feb 7 22:28:52 2017
- Bognor by PF7/2/2017 12:17Tue Feb 7 12:17:12 2017view thread
- Re: Bognor by rwakeley7/2/2017 22:07Tue Feb 7 22:07:57 2017
- Re: Bognor by ChrisHFC7/2/2017 22:28Tue Feb 7 22:28:52 2017
- Re: Bognor by PF8/2/2017 08:57Wed Feb 8 08:57:49 2017
- Re: Bognor by John Rogers8/2/2017 09:31Wed Feb 8 09:31:30 2017
- Re: Bognor by David B8/2/2017 12:42Wed Feb 8 12:42:08 2017
- Re: Bognor by Claremont Man8/2/2017 16:11Wed Feb 8 16:11:47 2017