Immensely proud of the lads and so chuffed for the management today. It was a proper mans performance. Every player gave everything that they'd got. That's all any of us can ask for.
Agree about him and James Harper. It must give others a buzz in the dressing room playing with someone of his playing career and nous. He did the same to players around him as Tom Lovelock does to his defenders. Gives them total confidence. Players wanted the ball all the time. Arthur Lee just grows in stature every time I see him.
Grays are a decent side. They won at Bognor last week. They dismantled us at SJP. That shows the potential Hendon have got when everyone puts in a shift.
Good luck for Tuesday and Saturday. I'm on my travels and then the dreaded late shift. Looking forward to the semi-final against a team who didn't have quite the same day as us!
Next article in this thread: Re: Grays by Claremont Man5/2/2017 13:05Sun Feb 5 13:05:17 2017
- Grays by PF4/2/2017 13:36Sat Feb 4 13:36:44 2017view thread
- Re: Grays by SteveHFC4/2/2017 14:46Sat Feb 4 14:46:47 2017
- Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 16:12Sat Feb 4 16:12:05 2017
- Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 17:15Sat Feb 4 17:15:13 2017
- Re: Grays by Paul Butler4/2/2017 20:04Sat Feb 4 20:04:23 2017
- Re: Grays by ChrisHFC4/2/2017 21:03Sat Feb 4 21:03:03 2017
- Re: Grays by Scarborough_Rob4/2/2017 23:27Sat Feb 4 23:27:30 2017
- Re: Grays by Claremont Man5/2/2017 13:05Sun Feb 5 13:05:17 2017