A welcome away win. And well done Grays for getting one late! Got me 27.50 for my fiver. It's all about the 3 pts at this stage. Hopefully the team can take some heart from this win which was vital just to maintain the status quo. Looking at the teams above we're gonna need them to mess up all their games in hand for us to have any chance.
At least we're still fighting and pitching for a battle. Next game against Bognor will be epic. I sort of expect a very fierce battle and a draw will be a great result for sure but a loss won't make too much difference really. We just need to beat the teams around us in the main to get to the 50 point barrier.
Next article in this thread: Re: Grays by Paul Butler4/2/2017 20:04Sat Feb 4 20:04:23 2017
- Grays by PF4/2/2017 13:36Sat Feb 4 13:36:44 2017view thread
- Re: Grays by SteveHFC4/2/2017 14:46Sat Feb 4 14:46:47 2017
- Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 16:12Sat Feb 4 16:12:05 2017
- Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 17:15Sat Feb 4 17:15:13 2017
- Re: Grays by Paul Butler4/2/2017 20:04Sat Feb 4 20:04:23 2017
- Re: Grays by ChrisHFC4/2/2017 21:03Sat Feb 4 21:03:03 2017
- Re: Grays by Scarborough_Rob4/2/2017 23:27Sat Feb 4 23:27:30 2017
- Re: Grays by Claremont Man5/2/2017 13:05Sun Feb 5 13:05:17 2017