Not sure where this idea that we might be deducted points has come from - there's certainly no precedent for it that I'm aware of. When Wingate caused a game to be abandoned when they had 5 sent off a couple of years ago, they weren't deducted points - just forfeited the game and fined.
As for today - it clearly is a must win - but having seen the line up we look very light defensively - no Gordon (injured last week), no Brathwaite (wonder if the Aveley pitch is heavy and perhaps a bit too risky for him) and no Casey (finally the 2nd game of his suspension). Personally, I won't be throwing the towel in until its mathmatically impossible for us to stay up - we are not that far adrift at the moment, and Leatherhead still have a 3 point deduction pending.
Next article in this thread: Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 16:12Sat Feb 4 16:12:05 2017
- Grays by PF4/2/2017 13:36Sat Feb 4 13:36:44 2017view thread
- Re: Grays by SteveHFC4/2/2017 14:46Sat Feb 4 14:46:47 2017
- Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 16:12Sat Feb 4 16:12:05 2017
- Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 17:15Sat Feb 4 17:15:13 2017
- Re: Grays by Paul Butler4/2/2017 20:04Sat Feb 4 20:04:23 2017
- Re: Grays by ChrisHFC4/2/2017 21:03Sat Feb 4 21:03:03 2017
- Re: Grays by Scarborough_Rob4/2/2017 23:27Sat Feb 4 23:27:30 2017
- Re: Grays by Claremont Man5/2/2017 13:05Sun Feb 5 13:05:17 2017