Well if we don't win today I'm throwing the towel in. Granted it could all be irrelevant if the team is deducted points but until that's confirmed there's still a very small hope of survival.
Grays have seemingly turned to complete shite since spanking us. Maybe their morale is completely destroyed like ours. This therefore gives me a little hope for today. I've even wasted a fiver on Hendon to win and both teams to score. That's us jinxed!
Let's see what today brings and let's hope some luck comes our way for once.
Next article in this thread: Re: Grays by SteveHFC4/2/2017 14:46Sat Feb 4 14:46:47 2017
- Grays by PF4/2/2017 13:36Sat Feb 4 13:36:44 2017view thread
- Re: Grays by SteveHFC4/2/2017 14:46Sat Feb 4 14:46:47 2017
- Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 16:12Sat Feb 4 16:12:05 2017
- Re: Grays by PF4/2/2017 17:15Sat Feb 4 17:15:13 2017
- Re: Grays by Paul Butler4/2/2017 20:04Sat Feb 4 20:04:23 2017
- Re: Grays by ChrisHFC4/2/2017 21:03Sat Feb 4 21:03:03 2017
- Re: Grays by Scarborough_Rob4/2/2017 23:27Sat Feb 4 23:27:30 2017
- Re: Grays by Claremont Man5/2/2017 13:05Sun Feb 5 13:05:17 2017