Re: Another One Bites The Dust.
Good point there John. We've lost Nico Muir and Karl Oliyide and despite that one could argue as things stand our forward options are seemingly strong. There aren't many teams that could absorb those kind of blows. That is further testimony to Gary - it's quite an endorsement. He's got broad shoulders.
Personally not surprised to see Karl leave, albeit I thought it would be under different circumstances - more upwards when the time was right, rather than disgruntled sideways. Not being bitter, but you compare these modern day folk to the likes of Laurie Topp - different world.
My only regret is that I don't think we got the best out of him. More down to the present climate. Had he stuck around for a year or two, I believe he would have showcased his underlying abilities.
Interesting to see how this changes the dynamic. A bit more for the Gaffer to absorb. This feels more like a game of chess than football.
- Another One Bites The Dust. by Lamb_n_flag3/2/2017 14:16Fri Feb 3 14:16:18 2017view thread
- Re: Another One Bites The Dust. by Rainham don3/2/2017 18:38Fri Feb 3 18:38:42 2017
- Re: Another One Bites The Dust. by Mike Cox3/2/2017 19:32Fri Feb 3 19:32:50 2017
- Re: Another One Bites The Dust. by John Rogers3/2/2017 15:46Fri Feb 3 15:46:05 2017
- Re: Another One Bites The Dust. by rwakeley3/2/2017 15:59Fri Feb 3 15:59:33 2017