How annoying - we played really well this evening - first goal was a really good move involving Ball, Charles and Stanislaus, and we were very much on top when the proceedings were called to a halt.
The conditions were really weird - the stadium seemed to be the only foggy place in NW London - driving back up the M1 I didn't see any more fog until J9 around Harpenden. As Embee said, the warmer stadium - together with the lights, seemed to be attracting the mist & fog into the stadium. As soon as the lights were switched off it started clearing! Totally the right decision to start, and also to abandoned the game. I took a walk out into the middle while the game was suspended and I couldn't see any of the corner flags or either touchline.
As for Casey - Hendonboy is correct, he was suspended for 2 games for 10 bookings - the first of which was AFC Sudbury. As he said, as both Saturday and today were abandoned, he now misses Wingate and Grays! Harsh on Casey, but that's the way it is.
- Billericay by PF24/1/2017 12:30Tue Jan 24 12:30:41 2017view thread
- Re: Billericay by embee24/1/2017 12:50Tue Jan 24 12:50:36 2017
- Re: Billericay by PF24/1/2017 20:02Tue Jan 24 20:02:36 2017
- Re: Billericay by Hendonboy24/1/2017 20:22Tue Jan 24 20:22:29 2017
- Re: Billericay by PF24/1/2017 20:27Tue Jan 24 20:27:35 2017
- Re: Billericay by rwakeley24/1/2017 20:46Tue Jan 24 20:46:55 2017
- Re: Billericay by Hendonboy24/1/2017 20:58Tue Jan 24 20:58:44 2017
- Re: Billericay by Mike Cox24/1/2017 20:43Tue Jan 24 20:43:14 2017
- Re: Billericay by rwakeley24/1/2017 21:15Tue Jan 24 21:15:42 2017
- Re: Billericay by Hendonboy24/1/2017 20:45Tue Jan 24 20:45:08 2017
- Re: Billericay by PF24/1/2017 20:47Tue Jan 24 20:47:46 2017
- Re: Billericay by embee24/1/2017 21:01Tue Jan 24 21:01:08 2017
- Re: Billericay by PF24/1/2017 21:10Tue Jan 24 21:10:33 2017
- Re: Billericay by SteveHFC24/1/2017 22:04Tue Jan 24 22:04:40 2017