I have a theory. I miss mid-week games and compensate that by away-days. Games I miss, and watch in front of the computer, I get a general feel by making an instant best guesses of the outcome by assessing the teamsheet. Simple I know. Take on board form, the opposition, their characteristics, usually gets you somewhere close.
Today, was a rare event where I actually questioned the starting eleven. Not being privy to inside info, injuries and stuff. Today, I just didn't get it. My overriding consideration beyond that was that the potential on display was, and should be better than the first half where we seemed to drift into our all to familiar shortcomings.
Forget all the other stuff that's gone on today - that's what really annoyed me.
Had we got the proper stuff right what followed may not have even developed. Both Elliot's fantastic - and the lad Cole, best showing yet - game suited his drive, vision and purpose. Very encouraging Keagan lad.
To no avail.
- Sudbury by PF20/1/2017 12:35Fri Jan 20 12:35:09 2017view thread
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 16:00Sat Jan 21 16:00:54 2017
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 17:58Sat Jan 21 17:58:18 2017
- Re: Sudbury by Mike Cox21/1/2017 19:54Sat Jan 21 19:54:16 2017
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 23:02Sat Jan 21 23:02:23 2017
- Re: Sudbury by rwakeley22/1/2017 00:49Sun Jan 22 00:49:34 2017