Well from afar it looks like the lads have been read the riot act at ht. They've come out and given it their all to snatch a point to no avail. The usual, deja vu inducing story basically.
Some of you glass half full merchants will no doubt take the positives but in the end another 3 points goes west. I knew we couldn't win all 3 home games but hope was pretty large today and we've lost again. Over to those of you who actually saw the game. It's all going pear shaped folks!
Next article in this thread: Re: Sudbury by Mike Cox21/1/2017 19:54Sat Jan 21 19:54:16 2017
- Sudbury by PF20/1/2017 12:35Fri Jan 20 12:35:09 2017view thread
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 16:00Sat Jan 21 16:00:54 2017
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 17:58Sat Jan 21 17:58:18 2017
- Re: Sudbury by Mike Cox21/1/2017 19:54Sat Jan 21 19:54:16 2017
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 23:02Sat Jan 21 23:02:23 2017
- Re: Sudbury by rwakeley22/1/2017 00:49Sun Jan 22 00:49:34 2017