This game is very winnable. I've been looking at Sudbury's recent away form and it's no great shakes. They don't tend to concede many but their last away win was at Billerricay so they can turn it on from time to time. This is a must win game for the Greens. I don't think a draw will be enough. I actually predicted a draw in my predictions thread but I'm a bit more confident since then. A narrow win is very possible in this fixture. Either 1-0 or 2-1 again.
Let's hope the recent improvement in play materialises in another home win. It surely has to otherwise we'll be getting more and more desperate. I might not be able to attend the game but I am not sure as of yet. There's 3 home games to come so I hope to make at least one of them. From the next 3 games I would accept minimum 5pts, a win and two draws or 6pts if we win 2. Winning all 3 is a miracle we can only dream of haha!
Edited by PF at 13:37:11 on 20th January 2017
Next article in this thread: Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 16:00Sat Jan 21 16:00:54 2017
- Sudbury by PF20/1/2017 12:35Fri Jan 20 12:35:09 2017view thread
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 16:00Sat Jan 21 16:00:54 2017
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 17:58Sat Jan 21 17:58:18 2017
- Re: Sudbury by Mike Cox21/1/2017 19:54Sat Jan 21 19:54:16 2017
- Re: Sudbury by PF21/1/2017 23:02Sat Jan 21 23:02:23 2017
- Re: Sudbury by rwakeley22/1/2017 00:49Sun Jan 22 00:49:34 2017