Clearly the result is disappointing (although unsurprising given our record there), but comments on the Tonbridge forum suggest we put in a decent performance, saying we created plenty of chances and didn't look like a bottom four side.
Looking on twitter, our esteemed chairman has tweeted that with a bit of luck we could have taken the points, and that the Tonbridge keeper was man of the match.
That sounds to me as if it doesn't need to all be doom and gloom, but I agree with PF that home matches against teams in the bottom half are key to be won - starting with AFC Sudbury next Saturday.
50 points is usually enough to stay up when it's 4 down from 24 - therefore we need to win 8 of our last 17 games....
Next article in this thread: Re: Tonbridge by Colchester Don14/1/2017 20:13Sat Jan 14 20:13:44 2017
- Tonbridge by PF14/1/2017 08:52Sat Jan 14 08:52:37 2017view thread
- Re: Tonbridge by HendonJohn14/1/2017 11:28Sat Jan 14 11:28:21 2017
- Re: Tonbridge by SteveHFC14/1/2017 12:27Sat Jan 14 12:27:51 2017
- Re: Tonbridge by PF14/1/2017 17:07Sat Jan 14 17:07:49 2017
- Re: Tonbridge by SteveHFC14/1/2017 19:44Sat Jan 14 19:44:07 2017
- Re: Tonbridge by Colchester Don14/1/2017 20:13Sat Jan 14 20:13:44 2017
- Re:- Tonbridge by rwakeley15/1/2017 01:59Sun Jan 15 01:59:28 2017
- Re: Re:- Tonbridge by baldangel15/1/2017 14:26Sun Jan 15 14:26:03 2017
- Re: Re:- Tonbridge by ekc15/1/2017 17:20Sun Jan 15 17:20:01 2017
- Re: Re:- Tonbridge by dw16/1/2017 23:29Mon Jan 16 23:29:34 2017
- Re: Re:- Tonbridge by Mike Cox15/1/2017 16:58Sun Jan 15 16:58:06 2017
- Tonbridge match highlights by johnnybaker17/1/2017 16:18Tue Jan 17 16:18:03 2017