So what are the hopes for today's game?
I think it's possible to get a draw but probably unlikely. But there's always a chance that things go well. I always say this but it's a no brainer really so I'll say it again. Get to HT and still be in the game. We're away against a good team so we just have to tighten up the middle and battle for scraps. Also please for the love of God, take better set pieces! That will be one of our best ways of getting something from the game so we really need to work on that aspect of our game.
I think the team will take to the field full of confidence after last week and hopefully battle it's way to a result of some description.
Next article in this thread: Re: Tonbridge by HendonJohn14/1/2017 11:28Sat Jan 14 11:28:21 2017
- Tonbridge by PF14/1/2017 08:52Sat Jan 14 08:52:37 2017view thread
- Re: Tonbridge by HendonJohn14/1/2017 11:28Sat Jan 14 11:28:21 2017
- Re: Tonbridge by SteveHFC14/1/2017 12:27Sat Jan 14 12:27:51 2017
- Re: Tonbridge by PF14/1/2017 17:07Sat Jan 14 17:07:49 2017
- Re: Tonbridge by SteveHFC14/1/2017 19:44Sat Jan 14 19:44:07 2017
- Re: Tonbridge by Colchester Don14/1/2017 20:13Sat Jan 14 20:13:44 2017
- Re:- Tonbridge by rwakeley15/1/2017 01:59Sun Jan 15 01:59:28 2017
- Re: Re:- Tonbridge by baldangel15/1/2017 14:26Sun Jan 15 14:26:03 2017
- Re: Re:- Tonbridge by ekc15/1/2017 17:20Sun Jan 15 17:20:01 2017
- Re: Re:- Tonbridge by dw16/1/2017 23:29Mon Jan 16 23:29:34 2017
- Re: Re:- Tonbridge by Mike Cox15/1/2017 16:58Sun Jan 15 16:58:06 2017
- Tonbridge match highlights by johnnybaker17/1/2017 16:18Tue Jan 17 16:18:03 2017