We were discussing this on the Facebook group.
Had it been a cup game - the "wronged" team (in this case us) would have the tie awarded as a 3-0 victory.
While it has been pointed out that it would be unfair for a losing team to just be awarded three points, unfair for the teams around them in the league table anyway, surely the fairest option would be to replay the match?
Is it the same Danny Murphy who played left back for us years ago? If not, whatever happened to him?
Next article in this thread: History cannot be rewritten by David B10/1/2017 16:43Tue Jan 10 16:43:28 2017
- Leatherhead by John Rogers10/1/2017 09:22Tue Jan 10 09:22:02 2017view thread
- Re: Leatherhead by embee10/1/2017 09:39Tue Jan 10 09:39:02 2017
- Re: Leatherhead by Paul Butler10/1/2017 12:28Tue Jan 10 12:28:27 2017
- History cannot be rewritten by David B10/1/2017 16:43Tue Jan 10 16:43:28 2017
- Re: Leatherhead by David B10/1/2017 13:04Tue Jan 10 13:04:58 2017