All over it's a well deserved, hard earned three points. I think the ref was trying his best to ruin the Green party but there was no party pooper in the end.
That was both ours and Merstham's 13th game at home and away respectively. Something had to give and it proved lucky 13 for us. To be fair we had to ride our luck in the second half. The keeper's kept us in it a couple of times. He was almost MOTM but I'd give it to Casey just for that header and being solid as a rock.
Let's not get carried away though we're still deep in trouble and this win maintains the status quo but every relegation battle success story has to start somewhere. Keep fighting Greens!
Next article in this thread: Re: Well by embee7/1/2017 17:52Sat Jan 7 17:52:27 2017
- Merstham Match Thread by PF7/1/2017 10:19Sat Jan 7 10:19:59 2017view thread
- Re: Merstham Match Thread by HendonJohn7/1/2017 11:16Sat Jan 7 11:16:00 2017
- Re: Merstham Match Thread by HendonJohn7/1/2017 15:06Sat Jan 7 15:06:34 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by PF7/1/2017 16:02Sat Jan 7 16:02:19 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by PF7/1/2017 16:23Sat Jan 7 16:23:19 2017
- Re: they think it's all over by PF7/1/2017 16:50Sat Jan 7 16:50:31 2017
- Re: bloody hell! by PF7/1/2017 16:54Sat Jan 7 16:54:29 2017
- Re: Well by PF7/1/2017 17:44Sat Jan 7 17:44:41 2017
- Re: Well by embee7/1/2017 17:52Sat Jan 7 17:52:27 2017
- Re: Well by HendonJohn7/1/2017 18:31Sat Jan 7 18:31:34 2017
- Phew! by SteveHFC7/1/2017 20:58Sat Jan 7 20:58:05 2017
- Re: bloody hell! by HendonJohn7/1/2017 16:58Sat Jan 7 16:58:59 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by HendonJohn7/1/2017 16:47Sat Jan 7 16:47:06 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by rwakeley7/1/2017 23:21Sat Jan 7 23:21:07 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by dw7/1/2017 23:57Sat Jan 7 23:57:16 2017